Regular central air conditioner inspections are a wise investment. Here are some of the very good reasons why.
- Lower Energy Bills: A thorough inspection will help to ensure that your system is running efficiently and effectively. With lower efficiency, your energy bills will increase over time. Make sure your system runs at peak efficiency to keep your energy bills as low as possible.
- Saves Costs: Your certified HVAC technician can help you detect issues with your systems before they become enormous bills and prevent system breakdowns.
- Boost the Lifespan of Your Air Conditioner: Regular inspection means fewer repairs and prolongs the life of your air conditioner. Routine inspection and maintenance can help eliminate costly problems. When you regularly inspect and maintain your air conditioner, you are making it last for as long as possible.
- Protect Your Warranty: Some air conditioner manufacturers place conditions on the warranty that they won’t provide replacement parts if you don’t use the services of an HVAC professional to regularly inspect and maintain your air conditioning system. Be sure to read the fine print on your warranty. You may find these requirements under the “Exclusions,” “Requirements,” or “Eligibility” sections of your warranty certificate. To avoid voiding your warranty and dealing with large out of pocket costs for replacement parts, contact your HVAC professional immediately.
What is Included in an Air Conditioner Inspection?
To ensure that your central air conditioner system operates reliably and efficiently, the technicians should be meticulous about inspecting every aspect of your system.
Inspection is not just a matter of simply looking. In addition to thoroughly examining all the mechanical and electrical components of your system, we will:
- Tighten any loose wire connections
- Test valves and timers
- Check refrigerant levels and inspect for leaks
- Check the condition of the coil fins
- Install O-ring Schrader caps
- Tighten the lugs in the disconnect and circuit breaker
- Verify that the wiring and circuit breakers are properly sized
- Verify that condensing unit is level
- Verify that the line set is insulated to condensing unit
- And much more
At Forney Air, we offer same-day service for all makes of residential air conditioning systems so you can get back to enjoying a comfortable atmosphere in your home.
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
New Central Air Conditioner